Saturday 12 February 2011

Just Chilling!

Sunday
We have a free day today so a couple of us are in the air conditioned coffee shop next door. I think this is better than the well known chains back home!!I am sipping an iced coffee latte and eating a chocolate croissant which is the best I have ever had. It also has free wi fi so what else could I want. The prices are quite high for here about £2 for the coffee and 62p for the croissant. Beer is about 80p for 1/2 litre!!
The food is good here but I am not eating much and was hoping to lose weight but I think the amount I am drinking will make probably prevent that!!
I obviously didn`t read my info properly beacause I thought we were staying in Phnom Penh most of the time but we are going to Kampong Cham further north on the Mekong River on Wednesday for 5 weeks.
Not sure what I am doing for the rest of the day.
I have options!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks very much for your text this morning. I haven't replied as I'm not sure how much it costs me or you and obviously don't want to cost you lots of money by replying each time. It sounds like you're having a great time and you haven't even got to Kratie yet. Looking forward to hearing more about it.

    Love K xxx

    ReplyDelete