Monday 16 May 2011

House number 2

I think I have mentioned before how noisy my old house was due to the metalworks on one side (7 days a week!) and someone with an extremely bad and permanent chest infection which involved a lot of hawking up phlegm 24/7! So enough was enough and when I got the chance to move into Amy`s house as she had decided to leave Cambodia I jumped at the chance. So I contacted the tuktuk driver(Sithal) who had moved me in a month before and arranged for him to come round on the Sunday morning. Sam came to help as well and all my worldly goods in Kratie were put in a tuktuk and I moved 2 roads away.
The difference is amazing and I feel so much more at home here! The house is really well furnished by the landlord downstairs and Amy and Kevin left me a lot of stuff they had bought, toaster, hammock, coffe table, and lots of storage things from Ikea.
Living Area
Kitchen
Balcony


Beautiful Kratie Sunset


Will stop now as I did promise Ellie I would post the pictures today.

1 comment:

  1. Wow looks great - I especially like the living area! Thats good that Amy left you some bits, I suppose she wouldn't have wanted to bother taking them home. Glad you are feeling more settled there, thanks for posting the pics :o) Love you lots xx

    ReplyDelete